Our Local Heroin Addiction
- Boalsburg group works to help those battling addiction
- 12 face charges in Blair Co. drug sweep
- 4 charged in alleged bath salts ring in Elk Co.
- 30 charged in Cambria Co. drug sweep
- Several arrested in Huntingdon Co. drug sweep
- Pennsylvania looks to curb painkiller abuse
- Task force to deal with heroin planned in Centre Co.
- Cambria Co. woman pleads guilty to drug possession
- Three people face charges in Cambria Co. drug bust
- Police investigating Blair Co. pharmacy robbery
- Battling prescription drug trafficking an ongoing effort
- AG Kane: Heroin problem in Johnstown is out of control
- Drug-related crimes causing prison population spike
- Jefferson Co. woman arrested, bond set at $5 million
- Officials: Heroin that caused 12 overdoses did not contain fentanyl
- 9 charged in Blair Co. drug sweep
- Authorities warn about batch of heroin linked to 8 overdoses
- Panel held at St. Francis focuses on emerging drug trends
- Heroin mixed with fentanyl is a deadly combination
- 12 heroin overdoses in 72 hours linked to same batch
- Police find large amount of heroin, fentanyl during bust
- Two arrested in Huntingdon heroin bust
- Police searching for man after two homes raided in Johnstown
- 2 arrested, $30K in heroin seized along turnpike in Somerset Co.
- Sage's Army talks heroin addiction to Somerset students
- 22 face charges in Blair Co. drug bust
- St. Francis University to hold panel to continue drug discussion
- Landlords get training to spot drug-dealing tenants
- Argument at Richland Twp. hotel leads police to drug bust
- Heroin: Our Town's Addiction
- 'Heroin: Our Town's Addiction' - A WJAC-TV special
- 'Heroin: Our Town's Addiction' - Part 2
- 7 kilos of raw heroin seized on PA Turnpike
- WEB EXTRA: "Dak's Song"
- Heroin: Our Town's Addiction – Drug Treatment Resources
- Heroin: A story of grief and hope
- 2 arrested for delivering heroin in Altoona
- Two arrested with heroin after Johnstown traffic stop
- Two arrested in State College area burglary spree
Jefferson Co. woman arrested, bond set at $5 million
By: Marc Stempka
OLIVER TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- A Jefferson County woman was arrested on drug-related and money laundering charges and sent to prison with a bail set at millions of dollars, according to state police.
Troopers at the Punxsutawney barracks arrested Lisa Saldana, 52, of 136 Wayne Ave., Punxsutawney, state police said. She is facing 58 charges, with some of those dating back to 2010, according to online court records.
Police said troopers arrested Saldana at her Wayne Avenue home just before 8 a.m. Wednesday following an investigation related to her possessing with the intent to distribute synthetic marijuana and bath salts, the distribution of synthetic marijuana and bath salts and heroin trafficking.
In addition to drug-related charges, other charges against her included money laundering and corrupt organizations, police said.
Saldana was placed in the Jefferson County prison on $5 million straight cash bond. Court records indicate Saldana has a preliminary hearing scheduled for May 20.
Police said their investigation into Saldana is continuing.