Our Local Heroin Addiction
- 30 charged in Cambria Co. drug sweep
- Several arrested in Huntingdon Co. drug sweep
- Pennsylvania looks to curb painkiller abuse
- Task force to deal with heroin planned in Centre Co.
- Cambria Co. woman pleads guilty to drug possession
- Three people face charges in Cambria Co. drug bust
- Police investigating Blair Co. pharmacy robbery
- Battling prescription drug trafficking an ongoing effort
- AG Kane: Heroin problem in Johnstown is out of control
- Drug-related crimes causing prison population spike
- Jefferson Co. woman arrested, bond set at $5 million
- Officials: Heroin that caused 12 overdoses did not contain fentanyl
- 9 charged in Blair Co. drug sweep
- Authorities warn about batch of heroin linked to 8 overdoses
- Panel held at St. Francis focuses on emerging drug trends
- Heroin mixed with fentanyl is a deadly combination
- 12 heroin overdoses in 72 hours linked to same batch
- Police find large amount of heroin, fentanyl during bust
- Two arrested in Huntingdon heroin bust
- Police searching for man after two homes raided in Johnstown
- 2 arrested, $30K in heroin seized along turnpike in Somerset Co.
- Sage's Army talks heroin addiction to Somerset students
- 22 face charges in Blair Co. drug bust
- St. Francis University to hold panel to continue drug discussion
- Landlords get training to spot drug-dealing tenants
- Argument at Richland Twp. hotel leads police to drug bust
- Heroin: Our Town's Addiction
- 'Heroin: Our Town's Addiction' - A WJAC-TV special
- 'Heroin: Our Town's Addiction' - Part 2
- 7 kilos of raw heroin seized on PA Turnpike
- WEB EXTRA: "Dak's Song"
- Heroin: Our Town's Addiction – Drug Treatment Resources
- Heroin: A story of grief and hope
- 2 arrested for delivering heroin in Altoona
- Two arrested with heroin after Johnstown traffic stop
- Two arrested in State College area burglary spree
Two arrested in State College area burglary spree
By: WJAC Web Staff
STATE COLLEGE, Pa. -- Police in Centre County have arrested two men on suspicion of committing more than two dozen burglaries throughout the Centre region over the past few months.
State College police filed charges Tuesday against Ryan Reichlin, 39, of State College and Aaron Klinger, 24, for allegedly committing at least 24 burglaries in the borough to feed a heroin habit.
Police said the burglary investigations began in November with help from Ferguson Township police, the Centre County Drug Task Force and the Centre County District Attorney's Office.
Through the investigation, police determined the two men were breaking into homes and stealing items that could be resold to buy heroin in Philadelphia, police said.
Reichlin was charged by State College police with 25 counts of burglary and Klinger was charged with eight counts of burglary, investigators said. Reichlin was also identified as being a part of a 2012 burglary in College Township. Charges were also filed against Reichlin by Ferguson Township police for burglaries in that township.
Reichlin was arraigned and put in the Centre County Correctional Facility. Klinger was already in the Centre County Correctional Facility on unrelated charges and would be arraigned at a later time.