- Christmas drive will honor child killed in ATV accident
- Officer charged for soliciting 15-year-old
- Woman accused of stealing pills from Portage pharmacy
- Woman jailed for fatal Cameron County crash
- W.Va. man killed in Cameron County crash
- Emporium fire injuries tenant, firefighter
- Emporium man struck, killed by car
- Cameron County High School marching band to perform in Pearl Harbor parade
- Substitute teacher charged for buying naked pictures from student
- A substitute teacher is charged for buying naked pictures from student
- Johnstown man deemed sexually violent predator, sentenced to 8 to 30 years
- Police chief resignation leads to investigation
- Cameron Co. veteran honored decades after death
- Hundreds of shoppers check out the 100-mile yard sale
- Cameron Co. man arrested on drug charges
- Dam siren tested in Cameron County
- Southern Cameron County without water until late Monday
Southern Cameron County without water until late Monday
Updated: Monday, February 24 2014, 09:42 AM EST
By: WJAC Web Staff
DRIFTWOOD, Pa. -- Officials in southern Cameron County said after fixing a water main break another more severe water line break happened in the same area.
Residents on the river side of Route 120 in the Driftwood area are without water and will be without water until late Monday.
Officials said they are continuing to work on the line break but the unexpected second break put them off track.
Residents are advised to shut off hot water tanks due to damage that could be done if left on with no water.
Bottled water is to be available at the borough building.