- Corbett signs $2.3B Pa. transportation bill
- Group looking to recruit adoptive and foster parents
- Changes planned for ATMs at Sheetz stores
- FBI seeking info on suspected child sexual predator
- Hundreds pay respects to fallen firefighter
- Elk Co. firefighter dies in the line of duty
- Police warning residents of jury duty scam
- National drug take back day set for Saturday
- Fire destroys Elk Co. home
- Police seek motive in Elk Co. shooting
- DEVELOPING: Woman killed during 'domestic incident' in St. Marys
- 6 killed in crash, including 2 children, in McKean Co.
- PennDOT adding weight restrictions to 1,000 PA bridges
- Man dies after colliding with elk
- Doctor tied to Clearfield County arrested in drugs-for-sex case
- Fire damages Elk Co. home, sends firefighter to hospital
- 2 Johnsonburg residents killed in crash
- Elk County garage fire ruled arson
- Fire destroys Ridgway borough garage
- Paper mill fire finally out after 12 days
- Arrest made in Elk County arson, others remain unsolved
2 Johnsonburg residents killed in crash
Updated: Monday, August 12 2013, 05:14 PM EDT
By: WJAC Web Staff
McKEAN COUNTY, Pa. --
Two Johnsonburg residents were killed in a crash Sunday night.
Pennsylvania State Police said two vehicles collided on Route 321 between Kane and Wilcox in McKean County.
The Bradford Era reports both drivers, Michael Kennedy and Justine Bowser, were killed in the crash.
Bowser was transporting two children in her car, state police said. One was transported to a hospital to be examined, and neither child was seriously injured.
State police are investigating what caused the collision.