- Elk Co. man convicted in 'leftover' pot trial
- Hundreds of shoppers check out the 100-mile yard sale
- 6 local airports receiving funding
- Truck crashes within feet of house in Elk Co.
- Elk Co. man arrested for stabbing man, leading officers on chase
- Man dies after car crashes into tree
- Elk Co. gas leak fixed in several hours
- Ridgway pool to reopen in time for holiday weekend
- Elk Co. high rise residents could return home sooner
- September trial for woman in crash that killed 6
- Woman laid off in Elk Co., pursues dream
- Crash in Elk Co. sends two to hospital
- Retirees help with Ridgway carnival ground rebuilding
- Children in Elk Co. learn how fun reading can be
- Elk County to get fed disaster help for flooding
- Elk Co. flood damage assessments continue
- Red Cross service center changing locations in Elk Co.
- Flood recovery continues in Elk Co.
- Help for flooding victims can be found at Ridgway Fire Hall
- Officials called to a water rescue in Elk Co.
- Federal officials, local representatives reviewing Elk Co. flood impact
- ATA helps seniors impacted by flooding
- Ridgway businesses cleaning up, working to reopen quickly
- Residents relying on each other for help in flood recovery
- Ridgway Fire Department assisting with flooded basements
- State officials surveying Elk Co. flood damage
- Recovery begins in Elk County after massive flooding
- Ridgway businesses begin to clean up after flood
- People rescued from severe flooding in Elk County
- Residents forced to evacuate homes as flood water rise
- Ridgway officials already planning to prevent next flood
- Covering flood damage has residents concerned
- More than 100 people evacuated in Elk Co. flooding
- Residents shocked by flooding in Elk Co.
- Major flooding in Elk County
- Flooding reported in Elk County
- Boy expected to recover after being hit by SUV
- Police investigating theft of cemetery vases
- Former Elk Co. humane society volunteer sentenced
- Child struck by vehicle in Elk Co.
- Several area schools score high on state performance profile
- Elk Co. YMCA to expand pool, enabling handicap access
- Fire destroys Elk County home
- Elk Co. home damaged in blaze
- School left to repair damages caused by burglars
- Police investigating burglary at Elk Co. school
- Elk Co. company blames human error of deadly blast
- PIAA plan would limit athletics at charter schools
- Drivers to see traffic delays in Elk Co.
- Fire in Elk Co. destroys barn Saturday
- Elk Co. roadway reopens after crash
- Four injured in Elk Co. crash
- Elk Co. man arrested on child porn charges
- Students learn dance to raise money for playground
ATA helps seniors impacted by flooding
Updated: Friday, May 23 2014, 09:32 AM EDT
By: WJAC Web Staff
RIDGWAY, Pa. - ATA is helping seniors in Elk County who were impacted by Wednesday's flooding.
The transit service took some seniors to a hotel Thursday evening.
The seniors live in a high rise and the elevator was damaged in the flooding.
They might have to stay in the hotel for up to five days, which is how long it could take to fix the elevator.