- Corbett signs $2.3B Pa. transportation bill
- Teacher accused of raping student in school
- Police investigating spree of explosive devices in Clymer
- Man killed in tractor accident
- Police: Man tried to run over another man with car
- IUP to spend $37M on dining
- 2nd woman dies after bus crash in Indiana Co.
- Report: Pa. power plants 3rd in carbon emissions
- Boater's body recovered at Yellow Creek State Park
- Authorities net largest amount of heroin in county history
- Police warn of increase in scams
2nd woman dies after bus crash in Indiana Co.
Updated: Monday, September 23 2013, 01:59 PM EDT
By: WJAC Web Staff
INDIANA COUNTY, Pa. --
A second passenger has died as a result of a bus crash in Indiana County that happened earlier this month.
Kathryn Reeger, 79, died on Friday.
The Indiana County deputy coroner said Reeger's cause of death is linked to a shuttle bus crash which killed one other passenger on Sept. 4.
The bus crashed on Sept. 4 on its way to the White Township SeniorCARE facility. Police said the 20-year-old driver ran a stop sign and collided with a car.
The driver had not been charged as of Monday.