- Corbett signs $2.3B Pa. transportation bill
- Teacher accused of raping student in school
- Police investigating spree of explosive devices in Clymer
- Man killed in tractor accident
- Police: Man tried to run over another man with car
- IUP to spend $37M on dining
- 2nd woman dies after bus crash in Indiana Co.
- Report: Pa. power plants 3rd in carbon emissions
- Boater's body recovered at Yellow Creek State Park
- Authorities net largest amount of heroin in county history
- Police warn of increase in scams
Man killed in tractor accident
Updated: Wednesday, October 16 2013, 03:33 PM EDT
By: WJAC Web Staff
INDIANA COUNTY, Pa. --
A 58-year-old man was killed in a tractor accident while he was mowing grass Tuesday evening.
Randy Fleming, 58, died in the accident on Fleming's farm in Armstrong Township.
Indiana County Chief Deputy Coroner Jerry Overman said Fleming was mowing grass on a 5-foot embankment when the bank gave way, causing the tractor to roll down into a stream and pinning Fleming beneath it.
The coroner ruled Fleming's death accidental.