- Brookville man jailed for threatening woman
- Reynoldsville family escapes early-morning blaze
- Security breach at Dairy Queen believed to be cause of Brookville card scam
- Brookville card scam getting worse
- Early morning fire destroys Jefferson County home
- State police investigating crash on 1-80
- One driver injured in 1-80 crash
- Crews work to clean up after storm in Clearfield and Jefferson Counties
- Two coal trucks collide
- Police: Man strikes wife with baseball bat, charged with attempted homicide
- Speed limit increases Monday on I-80
- Search continues one month for woman who jumped from car
- Fire damages home in Jefferson Co.
- $325K Cash 5 ticket sold in Jefferson Co.
- Feds pick Sun Air to fly from Blair Co. airport
- 6 local airports receiving funding
- Family continues to search for missing woman
- Family pleads for daughter who jumped from car to return home
- Girl gets surprise visit from her hero
- $1 million winning lotto ticket sold in Jefferson Co.
- Woman missing after jumping out of car
- Hundreds support Trooper Brad Wilson with benefit run
- Man arrested after Jefferson Co. domestic dispute
- Man arrested after domestic situation in Jefferson Co.
- Man killed in Jefferson Co. crash
- 3 troopers honored for helping to save fellow trooper in Jefferson Co. shootout
- New destination could be offered at the DuBois Airport
- Fire in Jefferson Co. destroys two cars and garage
- Therapy dogs a success in Jefferson County
- Several area schools score high on state performance profile
- Old tradition in Jefferson Co. brought back to help woman
- Social media rumors fuel weapon scare at Jefferson Co. school
- Jefferson Co. elementary school students searched after possible threat
- Community sending care packages overseas
- Tornado sirens to be tested in Jefferson Co.
- Man hosts mud-bogging event for friend who lost home in fire
- Missing stop sign may be cause of Jefferson Co. crash
- Jefferson Co. woman arrested, bond set at $5 million
- Teacher of the year receives another award
- Tolls could surface on Interstate 80
- Wounded Marine given the gift of improved vision
- Several arrested in Jefferson Co. drug sweep
- Jefferson Co. drive-in could close down
- Police called to a fatal car crash in Jefferson Co. early Saturday morning
- $30 million I-80 project underway in Jefferson Co.
- Brookville bridge reopens after hole discovered
- All 4 One Orphan Care Conference kicked off Saturday
- Fundraising dinner to help recovering Jefferson County trooper shot in the line of duty
- Two arrested in suspected mobile meth lab in Reynoldsville
- PIAA plan would limit athletics at charter schools
- 2 suffer burns in Jefferson Co. fire
- Distillery bringing moonshine to Jefferson Co.
- Man's ashes spread at Gobbler's Knob
- Dinner to benefit injured trooper planned for April
- Injured trooper shares his road to recovery
- Two more arrested in connection with meth lab
- Son of man who shot trooper in Jefferson Co. facing drug charges
$1 million winning lotto ticket sold in Jefferson Co.
Updated: Monday, July 7 2014, 11:24 AM EDT
By: WJAC Web Staff
REYNOLDSVILLE, Pa. -- One of four winning $1 million Pennsylvania lottery tickets for the Millionaire Raffle was sold in Jefferson County, according to lottery officials.
The winning ticket was sold at the Uni-Mart at 501 E. Main St. in Reynoldsville.
Two other winning tickets were sold in the Pittsburgh area, the other was sold in Ford City, Armstrong County.
The $1 million top-prize raffle ticket numbers were 00118772, 00279919, 00219413, and 00388503. Each location selling a winning ticket will receive a $5,000 selling bonus.
The Millionaire Raffle drawing awarded 6,000 prizes worth more than $5 million statewide, according to lottery officials.
The Millionaire Raffle tickets were sold between April 25 and July 5, when the game sold out, lottery officials said. Each $1 million top prize must be claimed by presenting the winning ticket at Pennsylvania Lottery headquarters near Harrisburg.
None of the winners have been identified.