- Cause of RV fire in Jefferson County still undetermined
- 10-year-old donates time, money to local humane society
- Man sentenced for 2013 murder of friend
- Man sentenced 40-80 years for killing, dismembering friend
- Contractors place bids for Brookville business park
- New details show Brookville home connects two crimes
- Brookville man charged, jailed for attempted homicide
- Woman dies in Jefferson County crash
- Almost 50 kids in Jefferson County waiting for a big brother or big sister
- PennDOT employees work overtime to prepare for storm
- Renovations planned for Jefferson County Jail
- Officials ready to move forward with Brookville business park project
- Duo charged in DuBois burglary also facing charges in Jefferson County
- Clearfield County burglary suspects also facing charges in Jefferson County
- Punxsutawney native found dead in Harrisburg
- Teens suspected in Jefferson County burglary
- Brookville man jailed for threatening woman
- Reynoldsville family escapes early-morning blaze
- Security breach at Dairy Queen believed to be cause of Brookville card scam
- Brookville card scam getting worse
- Early morning fire destroys Jefferson County home
- State police investigating crash on 1-80
- One driver injured in 1-80 crash
- Crews work to clean up after storm in Clearfield and Jefferson Counties
- Two coal trucks collide
- Police: Man strikes wife with baseball bat, charged with attempted homicide
- Speed limit increases Monday on I-80
- Search continues one month for woman who jumped from car
- Fire damages home in Jefferson Co.
- $325K Cash 5 ticket sold in Jefferson Co.
- Feds pick Sun Air to fly from Blair Co. airport
- 6 local airports receiving funding
- Family continues to search for missing woman
- Family pleads for daughter who jumped from car to return home
- Girl gets surprise visit from her hero
- $1 million winning lotto ticket sold in Jefferson Co.
- Woman missing after jumping out of car
- Hundreds support Trooper Brad Wilson with benefit run
- Man arrested after Jefferson Co. domestic dispute
- Man arrested after domestic situation in Jefferson Co.
- Man killed in Jefferson Co. crash
- 3 troopers honored for helping to save fellow trooper in Jefferson Co. shootout
- New destination could be offered at the DuBois Airport
- Fire in Jefferson Co. destroys two cars and garage
- Therapy dogs a success in Jefferson County
- Several area schools score high on state performance profile
- Old tradition in Jefferson Co. brought back to help woman
- Social media rumors fuel weapon scare at Jefferson Co. school
- Jefferson Co. elementary school students searched after possible threat
- Community sending care packages overseas
- Tornado sirens to be tested in Jefferson Co.
- Man hosts mud-bogging event for friend who lost home in fire
- Missing stop sign may be cause of Jefferson Co. crash
- Jefferson Co. woman arrested, bond set at $5 million
- Teacher of the year receives another award
- Tolls could surface on Interstate 80
- Wounded Marine given the gift of improved vision
- Several arrested in Jefferson Co. drug sweep
- Jefferson Co. drive-in could close down
- Police called to a fatal car crash in Jefferson Co. early Saturday morning
- $30 million I-80 project underway in Jefferson Co.
- Brookville bridge reopens after hole discovered
- All 4 One Orphan Care Conference kicked off Saturday
- Fundraising dinner to help recovering Jefferson County trooper shot in the line of duty
- Two arrested in suspected mobile meth lab in Reynoldsville
- PIAA plan would limit athletics at charter schools
- 2 suffer burns in Jefferson Co. fire
- Distillery bringing moonshine to Jefferson Co.
- Man's ashes spread at Gobbler's Knob
- Dinner to benefit injured trooper planned for April
- Injured trooper shares his road to recovery
- Two more arrested in connection with meth lab
- Son of man who shot trooper in Jefferson Co. facing drug charges
Man arrested after domestic situation in Jefferson Co.
Updated: Tuesday, June 24 2014, 02:13 PM EDT
By: Marc Stempka
BROCKWAY, Pa. -- An armed man in Jefferson County was arrested Tuesday after a domestic dispute in an apartment building required a large police response, according to police.
Brockway police said officers were called to the Parkview Apartments on 7th Avenue Tuesday morning. Police said a man had a gun and was involved in some kind of dispute in an apartment.
Police said several agencies responded, including state police troopers and the Jefferson County Sheriff's Department, due to the man having a weapon.
Police said the man willingly surrendered to police after a short time. No shots were fired and no one was injured.
The man was not identified, and police said charges were pending. Further details were not immediately available.