- Brookville man jailed for threatening woman
- Reynoldsville family escapes early-morning blaze
- Security breach at Dairy Queen believed to be cause of Brookville card scam
- Brookville card scam getting worse
- Early morning fire destroys Jefferson County home
- State police investigating crash on 1-80
- One driver injured in 1-80 crash
- Crews work to clean up after storm in Clearfield and Jefferson Counties
- Two coal trucks collide
- Police: Man strikes wife with baseball bat, charged with attempted homicide
- Speed limit increases Monday on I-80
- Search continues one month for woman who jumped from car
- Fire damages home in Jefferson Co.
- $325K Cash 5 ticket sold in Jefferson Co.
- Feds pick Sun Air to fly from Blair Co. airport
- 6 local airports receiving funding
- Family continues to search for missing woman
- Family pleads for daughter who jumped from car to return home
- Girl gets surprise visit from her hero
- $1 million winning lotto ticket sold in Jefferson Co.
- Woman missing after jumping out of car
- Hundreds support Trooper Brad Wilson with benefit run
- Man arrested after Jefferson Co. domestic dispute
- Man arrested after domestic situation in Jefferson Co.
- Man killed in Jefferson Co. crash
- 3 troopers honored for helping to save fellow trooper in Jefferson Co. shootout
- New destination could be offered at the DuBois Airport
- Fire in Jefferson Co. destroys two cars and garage
- Therapy dogs a success in Jefferson County
- Several area schools score high on state performance profile
- Old tradition in Jefferson Co. brought back to help woman
- Social media rumors fuel weapon scare at Jefferson Co. school
- Jefferson Co. elementary school students searched after possible threat
- Community sending care packages overseas
- Tornado sirens to be tested in Jefferson Co.
- Man hosts mud-bogging event for friend who lost home in fire
- Missing stop sign may be cause of Jefferson Co. crash
- Jefferson Co. woman arrested, bond set at $5 million
- Teacher of the year receives another award
- Tolls could surface on Interstate 80
- Wounded Marine given the gift of improved vision
- Several arrested in Jefferson Co. drug sweep
- Jefferson Co. drive-in could close down
- Police called to a fatal car crash in Jefferson Co. early Saturday morning
- $30 million I-80 project underway in Jefferson Co.
- Brookville bridge reopens after hole discovered
- All 4 One Orphan Care Conference kicked off Saturday
- Fundraising dinner to help recovering Jefferson County trooper shot in the line of duty
- Two arrested in suspected mobile meth lab in Reynoldsville
- PIAA plan would limit athletics at charter schools
- 2 suffer burns in Jefferson Co. fire
- Distillery bringing moonshine to Jefferson Co.
- Man's ashes spread at Gobbler's Knob
- Dinner to benefit injured trooper planned for April
- Injured trooper shares his road to recovery
- Two more arrested in connection with meth lab
- Son of man who shot trooper in Jefferson Co. facing drug charges
Search continues one month for woman who jumped from car
Updated: Monday, August 4 2014, 04:01 PM EDT
By: WJAC Web Staff
BROOKVILLE, Pa. -- The search is continuing for a Centre County who jumped from her parent's moving vehicle along a Jefferson County highway one month ago.
Susan Bachman, 34, of Julian, jumped from her parent's vehicle while on the way to a psychiatric hospital in Clarion County. She jumped from the vehicle in the Brookville area July 4.
Her family has been passing out flyers in hopes of locating her. Her family said several rest stop agencies from around the country have starting posting flyers because investigators and family members believe Bachman may have got a ride with a passing motorist after she ran from the vehicle.
Susan is 5 feet 5 inches tall with green eyes and has red hair. She was last wearing a blue flannel shirt and jeans.
Her parents said despite her emotional issues, which they say caused her to jump from their car, that Susan is a smart woman and may have sought the help of another motorist.
Anyone seeing Susan is asked to contact troopers at the DuBois barracks at 814-371-4652.