Whos Who in the Jerry Sandusky Case
- Sandusky to appear in Centre Co. courtroom
- PSU postseason ban lifted
- Baldwin testimony quashed; Curley, Schultz, Spanier hearing wraps up early
- Possible changes proposed to PSU sanctions
- Victim 9 sues Sandusky, PSU
- Judge sets hearing date for Spanier vs. Freeh case
- Jerry Sandusky lawyers file notice of another appeal
- Changes made to Jerry Sandusky appeal hearing
- PA Superior Court panel to hear Jerry Sandusky appeal
- Penn State community wants answers from administrator hearing
- Freeh stands behind findings in new interview
- Spanier denied access to some evidence
- Judge approves Matt Sandusky, family name change, documents possibly to be sealed
- Judge to seal Sandusky family request for name change
Spanier denied access to some evidence
Updated: Friday, July 26 2013, 01:10 PM EDT
HARRISBURG -- The legal team representing former Penn State president Graham Spanier will not get early access to prosecution evidence in advance of his preliminary hearing.
A Dauphin County judge denied the request to get transcripts of grand jury testimony, among other pieces of evidence.
The hearing is set for Monday.
Spanier is facing perjury, child endangerment and conspiracy charges related to the Jerry Sandusky scandal.
6 News will be in Harrisburg and will have live reports starting Monday morning.