WJAC 6 News - Search Results
Dog causes house fire in Cambria Co.
Minimal damage to home
By: Marc Stempka
UPPER YODER TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- Firefighters said a dog was the cause of a house fire in Cambria County Monday morning.
Crews were called to home on Keefer Road in Upper Yoder Township at about 12:30 a.m. for a fire, officials said.
Upper Yoder Township Fire Chief Tim Reitz said the family dog knocked over a kerosene heater, sparking the flames.
Reitz said the fire was quickly contained and damage was contained to the living room area.
No one was injured in the fire, officials said.