Most Shared

RSS Feeds

WJAC 6 News - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Fire rips through Gallitzin Borough house


A fire tore through a house in Gallitzin Borough Sunday night. 

That blaze sparked on Howell Street. The second floor is charred, and badly damaged, but we were told everyone made it out okay.

Nearly a half a dozen fire departments were called in to keep up with manpower.

Advertise with us!
Edgar Snyder

Washington Times