Most Shared

RSS Feeds

WJAC 6 News - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Toddler injured crawling into stove

By: WJAC Web Staff

JENNER TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- State police said they are investigating how a three-year-old boy managed to crawl into the compartment of a discarded stove that then flipped over and injured the child.

An ambulance was called to a home on the 200 block of Quecreek Road Monday afternoon, police said.

The boy was taken to a Somerset hospital, then taken to Childrens Hospital in Pittsburgh.

Advertise with us!
Edgar Snyder

Washington Times